Monday, September 18, 2017

Cupcake Girl

Hello all!  We were blessed with a late vacation to Great Wolf Lodge, and if you have never been to one, you MUST take a look.  It's a water resort that is much more than just a water park.  Needless to say, the girls were thrilled...and exhausted!  Me too, but in a good way with great memories.

Anyway, I'm here sharing a card for the latest Catch the Bug Blog challenge: Bingo (click on link for bingo card):
I'm going with Sentiment/Sparkle/Bugaboo Image.  And the Bugaboo image I am featuring is from Birthday Girl Set.  The layout is from Splitcoaststampers (297) and the sentiment is from a Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin kit.  I haven't used one of their layouts in forever but sometimes, they are such a great starting point when I'm stuck.  So I hope you will join along if you get a chance this week!  Thanks so much for stopping by.

This meets the following challenges: Stamping Sensations: Photo (color) challengeCrafting With Friends: Anything Goes, and Jo's Scrap Shack: Anything Goes.

4 comments:

Lynne K said...

Gorgeous card! Great colouring! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

aussie aNNie said...

Super gorgeous Lola, love this.xx [aNNie]

brenda said...

Such a very pretty image and nicely designed card, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Glenda Atkins said...

I had a chuckle when I viewed this card. She looks so happy but a little bit frayed. A feeling I can often associate with lol!. Very nicely done my friend, love it.

hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin