Thursday, September 7, 2017

Daisy Girls Stamp

Hello and yay the week is almost over!  With the girls back in school, it's time for weeks to fly by and living life in a blur!  But that's ok.  Although the other night I was thinking about Bean and how more than half of her life with me at home is almost over and I couldn't imagine my life without my babies by my side....brought a tear to my eye.

But on a happier note, I'm here to share a Bugaboo card using an older but still much loved image.  Actually, I've had this one for a while and never colored her up:
She is Bugaboo Stamp Kidz Daisy.  Daisies are my favorite flower!  I'm also using Sentimentals Cricut Cart for the stamp die cut.  Also, for more Bugaboo inspiration, please visit Catch the Bug Blog.  So just a short post today.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.

This meets the following challenges: Crafty Creations: Anything GoesCrafty Sentiments: Anything Goes, and Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes.

5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Our babies grow up too quickly and sadly they leave home but venture onto their chosen paths....we are then with.....CRAFTING.
Love your cute card.xxHave a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love, love this bright and happy card! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

What a very sweet card! I love it! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

laurigami said...

beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
Laurigami

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable, wonderfully coloured and designed. Love the flower accessories.
hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin