Friday, February 23, 2018

Pluto Hooray Birthday Card

Hello and thank the Lord another week is at an end.  I've been suffering all month with allergies/asthma/sinus infection symptoms. Not exactly full blown sick, but definitely not healthy either!  So I haven't seen a doctor since I don't feel I'm "that bad" yet.  Ulgh! What to do, what to do!


Well, a few things  I've been able to do are sleep, Netflix, and make a card for a few challenges.  My own personal challenge is to go through each Cricut cart I own and come up with something.  I thought this would be great for my older brother's birthday since he loves cartoons.  This is from Cricut Cart Mickey and Friends.  The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin, and I tried to fill the card with a few additional die cuts.

So that's it for me today.  Off to get in more liquids and rest!

This meets the following challenges:  Cut It Up: Anything Goes, Bitten By the Bug: Licensed Characters, Dragonfly Journeys: Year of the Dog, and CardzTV Challenge 35: Anything Goes.

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

I love this and have this cart also, never used it...love how your card turned out.xx💖 [aNNie' blog]

moknowsall said...

Love this card - you nailed it with that excited Pluto on your card - it really stands out on the card. I am about Disney these days as we are taking the grandkids soon. thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge this week.

maureen

Laurie Levorson said...

Your card really put a smile on my face! I love your idea about using every cartridge. I could use that challenge myself! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with us at Bitten by the Bug 2!!

Sue from Oregon said...

I think this is one of the very few cartridges I hung on to when I switched to my silhouette! Just couldn't part with it. Oh my this is just the cutest card! Such a happy creation!!! Love it ♥ Sue Kment

Janis Lewis said...

Love this card! Cute! Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What a great personal challenge! I ought to do the same thing. I always love images of Pluto. I had a Pluto doll when I was a kid! I love the grass and flowers he's playing in, too.

Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Caroline said...

Awww, Pluto is so cute!! This card is just adorable, love it! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Laura Pizz said...

I absolutely love everything about your card! You won the BBTB2 challenge -- it will be posted Feb 27. Thank you for participating. (And I am now following you - great projects!)

mulberry station said...

This cared is so cute!! I also wanted to stop by and say thank you for the darling birthday card you sent me. It made my day! Nancy

Jeannie said...

Hi Lola! Awesome card and who doesn't love Pluto?! The grass and flower die cut is just perfect. I hope you're feeling better too. Thanks so much for joining my Year of the Dog blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Esther said...

Super cut, love all the flowers!
Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin