Friday, February 2, 2018

Cricut Animal Kingdom Monkey Valentine

Hello and happy Friday! Just a quick share today of Little Bit's Valentine card.  She has lots of nicknames, including Monkey.  That child will jump off anything, is constantly getting hurt, and I'm now a photoshop pro, editing out black eyes and swollen frontal lobes!

I'm using Cricut Cart Animal Kingdom for the adorable monkey.  One of my personal challenges this year is to go through most of my Cricut carts and create something!  So far I have realized I really miss my machine, and I've been thoroughly enjoying cutting, pasting, and coming up with ideas.  Anyway, the sentiment is from a Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin kit.

I'm sure the eyes seem overpowering, but I only had little and big googly eyes - no medium. And both Bit and Bean have large eyes, so I went with large.  That's it for me - catching a cold and need to rest.

This meets the following challenges:  Bitten by the Bug: Valentine's for Child, CardzTV: Challenge 32: Anything Goes, 2 Crafter Critter Crazies: Anything With a Critter on it, Aud Sentiments: Valentine or Love Sentiment, and Crafting with an Attitude: Anything Goes.

9 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at Bitten by the Bug.

Lisa Lynn said...

Great eyes on your monkey. Your card is just adorable.

Laurie Levorson said...

Very cute monkey and nice job on the coloring and layering! Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2!

creationsnz said...

Well that what happens when you monkey around. Great card, Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

Caroline said...

I love this cute monkey valentine card. You did such a great job on the inking! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Susan Edwards said...

This card is so cute!! I love your monkey cut and the details are wonderful. Thank you for joining us at BBTB2 this week!!
xx Susan

Furrbster said...

hahahaha great card!

thanx for sharing over at Aud Sentiments!

Hugz Tinz

Sue from Oregon said...

Very fun indeed! ♥ Sue Kment

Sandy said...

A fun card.... A bit late with commenting due to an arm injury...thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiment Challenge
Hugs, Sandy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin