Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Miss Oddleigh Catrina From the Heart

Hello and I hope you are enjoying the second week of July!  I really do believe time flies and it's flying faster than ever before.  Getting older really makes me think about my girls and how one day they will be on their own....but let's stop there before my allergies make my eyes water beyond control.

So back to today...I'm sharing a card for The Corrosive Challenge Blog's July Anything Goes challenge:
Isn't this stamp, Miss Oddleigh Catrina from LeighSBDesigns, just the best?  Makes me want to create some sugar skulls and put up some ofrendas (offerings).  And the sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps, a set I won and am thoroughly enjoying - they stamp beautifully.  I made the image large because I felt she really needed to be the focal point, which covered up my paper, so I added a little on the inside just for fun.

Anyway, thank you for taking a look at my latest creation and have a wonderful day.  Don't forget, you have all month to join in the anything goes challenge!

This meets the following challenges: Cardz TV #55: Anything Goes, A Perfect Time to Craft July Challenge: Anything Goes, Crafts Galore Encore: Anything Goes, and Classic Design Team July Challenge: Anything Goes (must be on DT),

3 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, must say this image really jumps out at you, great job of colouring. I love the background paper, works perfectly with the image colouring.
Great card.
hugs
Glenda

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Woweeeee. I love this. What a great job you have done with this image. I love your colouring and the design is great. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Carole J said...

Fabulous colouring and lovely details on the background with the stitching. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” July Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
Carole x DT

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin