Monday, September 30, 2019

Knot That Old Pretzel Tag

Hello and can you believe it's already October??  This month will be a busy one with school activities and pumpkin patch trips.  This is actually one of my favorite and most exhausting months!

To kick off this month, I'm sharing a tag for this months Papercraft Business Challenge: Tag It!  This is also an anything goes, but we hope to see tags on your creations.
I'm using the Simon Says Stamps I Chews You 2018 kit.  This really is an adorable set that I haven't used nearly as much as I had hoped.
I added a little dimension and glaze.  I added white dots for the salt as well.
Can you see the little face on these cute pretzels?  It's easy to miss, but they are cute once you see them.

So please join in this month if you can!  Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by.

This meets the following challenges: A Bit More Time to Craft: Anything GoesClassic Design Team: Anything Goes, Love to Scrap: No Cards Allowed, and Not Just Cards: Anything Goes.

10 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Those pretzels are awesome. Love the glaze on it. Perfect sentiment.

aussie aNNie said...

Pretty neat tag, love the pretzels on them.x

Jill Killeen said...

Oh, a punny tag! Love it. The glaze on the pretzel is fabulous. Great job Team Mate! Visit my blog - Killeen House Studio

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I don't know if my comment went through. I LOVE this darling card. I will be casing when I return from trip. I don't have the stamp but I have a great svg I can use. I love the extra glazing and yes, I can see that cute smile. I will miss the whole month of October and most all the Fall. Again, got a big kick out of your tag this morning

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness you made pretzels look adorable Lola!! :) I love the glossy shine you've put on the popped out one! What a really fun tag!! I'm with you, I love the kit so much, but I haven't had time for myself to just play with something other DT stuff! :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Joy Wilson said...

Omg! I just love these little pretzels! Have a great day!
Hugs, Joy

Anna M. said...

Those pretzels look good enough to eat! Love the dimension on them!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful tag Lola and yes, once you see the face in the knot you wonder how you missed it, perfect sentiment too!
hugs
Glenda

anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I so love this!
Happy Birthday to You, Mom
Good morning texts for her that will make her day
Good morning messages for her

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous project with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's October "No Cards Allowed" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap 2

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin