Friday, February 25, 2022

Digi Doodle Valentine Card

 Hello and yay it's Friday.  When I wish my kid a happy Fri-YAY, she just rolls her eyes like I'm the most un-cool mom in the world.

Anyway, I'm here to let you know you still have a few days to enter the Corrosive Challenge: Anything Goes.

I'm featuring a card made for my bestest cousin ever for Valentines Day.  The image is Phillip Loves Suki from Digi Doodle Studios.  I colored it up to match her and her husband.  The background was created using a background stamp, embossed in white, then Ranger Inks to add the blue colors.

Short post today.  Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation.

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Happy Fri-YAY to you!! Your image is colored up beautifully! Loving the sentiment and how you've tailored it to your cousin...how SWEET!! TFS!!

aussie aNNie said...

Colours are fabulous on this great card.. ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin