Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Oddball Valentines and Coffee Cards

 Hello and welcome February.  2022!!  I can't get over how busy life has been lately.  But for now, I would like to share a few Valentine's Day cards I've been working on.

This is "Red Bunny."  Not exactly red but close enough and I know my little one will know exactly who she is.  This is Zombie Bunny from Oddball Art Co.

My next card features Yeti Love, also from Oddball Art Co.  I created the background using stencils - finally giving that a try.

My final card, for now, is for my bestie.  The stamp is Margaret Coffee by Mirtillamente made for the January Corrosive Challenge.  Again, trying out stencils for my background.

Hopefully this won't be my only post this year!  I also hope to get back to finding inspiration from some of my favorite online creators.  For now, have a wonderful week and thank you for taking a look at my latest creations.

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Yay! There you are!!! Sooo extremely excited to see your post here my friend and with lots of stunning creations of course! Your coloring is amazing on all of the them! That top card with the papers looks so fun and those yettis are the cutest ever! I love your work with the stencils on the last design! So much wonderful eye candy today! Thanks for sharing my friend and hope to see you soon and you're doing well!! BIG HUGS

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Sue from Oregon said...

Welcome back! I do hope you get to craft a bit more. I so enjoyed your re-entry creations! Brought a chuckle out of me LOL! ♥ Sue Kment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin