Monday, January 30, 2023

Penguin Pal with Scribbles Designs

 Hello.  This weekend was definitely relaxing so I managed to make a few cards.  I wanted to enter a new to me challenge, using their free digi stamp.

So I recently rediscovered Scribbles by Sandy, so I'm featuring the latest Penguin stamp for their Penguin Pals challenge.

I made a couple of these, trying to get a jump start on Christmas cards since last year I didn't have enough.  I put Ranger ink on my Cuttlebug embossing folder - anyone still have a Cuttlebug out there - to make for the debossing effect (I could be completely wrong on that term).  The penguin was colored and cut out.  Card is completely flat for easy mailing.

So I'm now up to three cards for Christmas!!

That's it for today.  Have a wonderful Monday and thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Awe! That penguin is certainly adorable and beautifully colored by you! I love the texture of your snowflake background with him too! I will have to go check out new found place! TFS the link!

Shelly Schmidt said...

You make beautiful cards- I love this sweet layout and the fun penguin image! Looks like a fun place I should go check out!

Helen said...

Love your card - your snowflake background is perfect!

Thanks for joining us at the Scribbles Designs Challenge.

Helen x
DT

NickScrapShack said...

This card is so beautiful. One of my favorites this time! We are so happy to see you playing along with our challenge at Scribbles Design. Hope to see you back with us soon again. Best of luck Nick DT

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin