Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Scribbles by Sandy Sunflowers Card

 Hello!  Another week, another card.  I'm on a roll!

Today I would like to share a card using a digi stamp I've had for years.

My favorite flowers are daisies and sunflowers.  I've never been a rose type of gal.  Anyway, the title on this stamp included Scribbles by Sandy - so hopefully this is properly credited.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things Freshly Picked Bouquet set.  I left my card flat for easy mailing.  A really simple creation, just trying to get in a little crafty time each week.

Thank you for taking a look and have a great week.

 This meets the following challenges:  Digi Choosday: Anything GoesA Gem of a Challenge: Anything Goes, and Use Your Stuff: Sewing.


4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely gorgeous image indeed and you've displayed it beautifully on your card here too! The background works perfectly with your coloring! Lovely card and thanks for the inspiration friend!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and background-love the colours here and design x

Haven_mom4 said...

Wow, stunning yet simple. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

Carolina Girl said...

first of all, I love yellow so you sold me. Secondly, I love daisies and sunflowers as well but my all time favorite is Zinnias. All three make me smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin