Saturday, December 17, 2011

Polar Bear Tag

Hello and hope you're having a great weekend!

Today at Catch the Bug, the new challenge is:
BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

And yes, it sure has been! For my tag, I'm using Polar Bear from Bugaboo Stamps:

The tag is cut from the George Cricut cart at 4.5" (on regular and shadow), and the "JOY" is from Opposites Attract at 1" covered with glaze. I added sewing and fuzzy ribbon as well. I hope you'll click on the pic for an up-close (I like how this simple little tag turned out).

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! Oh, and don't forget to join us this week at Catch the Bug!

This meets the following challenges:

10 comments:

Margo said...

I love the glaze covered word, and that bear could not get any cuter!
Thanks for joining us at SNSS Digi Challenges!
Margo (DT)

Paul said...

I love this tag too Lola. Looks superb.
TFS
Paul

Catherine said...

Oh Lola what a gorgeous tag ! The image is adorable and your stitching looks amazing... Just stunning creation ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous tag, I like the image, thanks for joining in with us at Cardmadfairy digi days.
Kevin xx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I clicked on it and i agree it turned out just PERFECT...

Jenn Borjeson said...

Awwww! This is precious! :)

Gillian said...

Cute tag love the cool colours and icy stitching. Thanks for joining in at Cardmadfairy. Merry Christmas, hugs Gillian.

Erin said...

So cute! Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust Studio.

sandra's crafty corner said...

what a fabulous tag hun love the colours you have chosen, thanks for joining us at cardmadfairy's digi days xxxx

Makiko Jones said...

This is soooo cute! I love the colors and image you used! Thank you for playing at the SNSDC.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin