Monday, July 16, 2012

Christmas Angel

Hello and hope you had a great weekend.  Today's Christmas in July Challenge over at Catch the Bug is:
NON CHRISTMAS IMAGE
This was a fun one for me making me think outside the box.  I used Jesse Bear Angel for my card:
Without the sentiment, I wasn't sure if it was Christmas-y enough, so I made sure to stamp the outside using Stampin' Up's Petite Pairs.  The layout is Splitcoaststampers SC73 with a little added flourish.
I added a little glitter on the wings and some glossy accents.

5 comments:

April said...

Sure is Christmas-y!! Even without the stamped b/g!!

This is colored up nicely and it reminds me of my son when he was little and wanted to decorate by himself!!

Catherine said...

This is such a sweet card Lola ! Love the paper and the little Ted is so cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Tracey said...

This is wonderful Lola, your colouring is fab as always :)
Have a great week sweetie.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love the flourish you added. And of course his little wings needed a little sparkle. He is so cute with his little halo slipping. I agree, even with the snow flake paper i think I would have added the Merry Christmas. Hugs

Shannon White said...

Oh this is Soo Adorable Lola! Such a Sweet image and works Perfectly for a Christmas card! Jsut Really Lovely and Sweet! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin