Friday, July 27, 2012

Let's Play

Hello all and Happy Friday.  It's especially happy for those of you who like freebies.

Today, Bugaboo is offering up, FOR FREE, this little AKV soccer player!  I especially like that it's a girl because we hope to get Beanie into the sport.  She loves to run, but there really aren't any track teams out there, especially for little ones.
I went with a really CAS layout from Splitcoaststampers.  Then I tried to add flowers...didn't like it.  I brought out some bling bling.  Nope.  Oh forget it!  It is what it is!  LOL!

Thought I'd show how the card really "works."  That's what I liked about the sketch.  But I think I want to try it again.  Anyway, pick up your freebie today!  And head over to Catch the Bug  to see some REAL TALENT using this image.

Oh, I also want to mention that OLGA was chosen by Random.org as my winner in the Christmas in July Bugaboo blog hop!!   Thanks Olga, and everyone else for hopping with us!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lola this is fabulous what a super idea , have a lovely weekend hugs Elaine

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So creative as always..I like it just the way it is.
All your little girl cards always remind me of Bean...
I hope you can get Bean into a sport.. BUT you would have to take lots of pictures so you could scrapbook her during it. :-)

Shannon White said...

Soo Cute Lola! Just CAS and Darling! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Catherine said...

This is such a great card Lola ! I love the lettering and the aperture for the image ! Such a good idea ! Have a great week-end my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Lola & I love the aperture with the image inside :D
Hugs
Tracey
xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin