Thursday, March 14, 2013

Beanies Easter 2013

Hello all!

I finally got a chance to pull out my Cricut and make an Easter card for Beanie.  Not to get preachy, but sometimes it can be difficult keeping the true meaning of Easter in the forefront of the bunnies and chocolate, but I'm still going with "cute" this year.
Isn't she sweet?  I got her from Miss Kate Cuttables, using MTC on my Cricut and the cuts were so super clean.  I actually cut everything in white and colored the layers as needed.

Beanie came in and said "oh how cute!" and I got this disappointed look on my face and said "awww, don't look."  She said "I didn't see anything!  Nope.  I have no idea what you're working on" and walked out of my room backwards with her eyes closed.  I was thinking of putting her in a frame, to be replaced by the next card.  This way, they don't get handled (aka destroyed), and she can have them when she's older but still appreciate them now.

This meets the following challenges:

2 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so so cute Lola ! Framing the cards is such a good idea ! This way they will treasure them for the rest of their life ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's a darling card and what a wonderful idea of framing to enjoy the whole year then still protecting it and to see years later. I must remember this when I am lucky enough to have grand kids.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin