Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cowboy Birthday with Doodle Pantry

Hello all and happy Hump-Day!  Today I'd like to share a birthday card for my Father in Law.  When I saw this Old Pistol set at Doodle Pantry, I knew exactly what it was for.  Actually, there are several "masculine" sets.  Images for "real" men!
The sentiment comes with the set along with colored and non-colored versions.  When we visit, my DH and FIL spend lots of time shootin' up cans, seeing who's a better shot.

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the weather.  It's much like spring here and my bulbs are coming up....I'm sure that means a freeze is coming soon.

Oh!  I want to add that if you enter this months Doodle Pantry challenge (you must use a DP image - and there are lots of freebies if you don't have one already), you get this set for FREE:
http://doodlepantry.com/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/Easter_Egg_Ants__5128de89224b0.jpg
Super cute right?  So you WIN no matter what!!

My card meets the following challenges:

13 comments:

Anne said...

Great card! Thanks for playing along at paper playtime!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, Lola! The colors on this are so vibrant! Great colors scheme.

Lisa Lara said...

Great card Lola. Love the colors. Laurie is a Texan girl....gotta make a gun digi. Hee. Awesome card.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Awesome man card and what an interesting fun tidbit about you DH and fil. I tried shooting with my boyfriend in college. There is a big difference in the trigger of a rifle and shotgun. I about blew off my foot not even realizing my finger was on the trigger. Any how... Most of my daffodils are up and took a beating...yup.. Cold wether got them!

Catherine said...

Your card would be perfect for Max, he looooooves westerns ! I love the papers you have chosen and the layout is great ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Debbie said...

Wonderful masculine card!!

Amy said...

What an awesome masculine card!! I love the design -- it's a GREAT image and so neat that the sentiment is so perfectly matched!! :)

Thanks so much for joining the FUN at Paper Playtime this week!! :)

BIG HUGS,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
Paper Playtime Design Team

Lucy Kelleher said...

Lola - what a great masculine card! I just love the colors too :) Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime!

Lucy - DT
http://love2createitall.com

Ellen said...

OK you just inspired me to use this set! This is a fantastic masculine birthday card! Love the papers you used too!

Susan Sieracki said...

Oh, I bet he just loves this card...wow...it's a show stopper for sure.

Glittered Paws said...

Wow - what an awesome masculine card. Love everything about it.

Hey Hey Paula said...

Great masculine card. I like how you've layered the die cuts. Thanks for playing with us at PTT.

Shannon White said...

Awesome MAsculine Birthday Card Miss Lola!! I'm sure your FIL will Love this! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin