Saturday, March 23, 2013

Over the Rainbow

Hello and welcome.  This week, the challenge at Catch the Bug is a photo inspiration:

And I admit, these are super hard for me.  I think it's because it's left too wide open for my little brain to wrap around.
But the rainbow was my inspiration!  This isn't exactly what I had in mind, but I'm happy with it.  The rainbow is from Miss Kate Cuttables, and the sentiment is Stampin' Up's Sassy Salutations.
I think Ava looks lovely on top.  Thank you for stopping by!  I appreciate it.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so adorable Lola ! I love your colouring ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Very bright and cheerful and I love the cool effect of the purple within the clouds.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin