Thursday, September 15, 2016

Great Outdoors Gift Card with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello all and Happy Thursday.  Almost the weekend!  Today I'm sharing a card for this week's Catch the Bug Challenge - The Great Outdoors.
I'm featuring Bugaboo Stamps Pumpkin and Leaves. I made two of these for Sprout's teachers for a little Fall "thank you".
I put a little slot on the inside - I usually line my cards, so I simply cut the liner and attached so the gift card will fit.   The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.  There are still a couple days left in the challenge so join in if you can!  Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

I love this Fall image! Your design is amazing and I love the addition of the leaves as well!! HUGS :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

See how warm, CAS and eye catching your card is. Humm, I really love this image. I jumped on the sale this past weekend and obviously I'm now seeing I didn't get all the ones I wanted so this will go on my wish list. Honestly, I have so many images but then a card will jump out at me...like this one...and I want it....haha

Lisa Lara said...

Fantastic coloring Lola. I just love your coloring, great way to color the leaves when they are not individual!

Glenda Atkins said...

Terrific card Lola, really captures the season with those pumpkins and the wonderful fall colours. Love it!
hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin