Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Polar Bear with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello all and Happy Tuesday.  I do hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!  Today I'm sharing a card for this weeks Catch the Bug Challenge: Anything Goes!

Since I need Christmas cards, I thought I'd try to do a few for the next couple months.  I'm featuring one of my favorites, Bugaboo Stamps' Polar Bear - I use this image every year on at least one card.  There's a little dimension (pop up's), but as always, I try to keep my cards as flat as possible to go safely through the post office.  Super simple challenge this week so I hope you get a chance to join in!  Thank you so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh, isn't this adorable, love your colours and colouring! Great background too!
hugs
Glenda

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I just love your sweet style...well, your fun style too. You also find fun papers which I don't buy I guess. My papers are getting old like me...haha

*Vicki* said...

Oh what a cutie patootie he is!! I adore the card design with the colors and the plaid papers here!! Beautifully done! :)

Lisa Lara said...

oh he is adorable Lola. I love how you used glaze on his nose and feet!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin