Saturday, September 24, 2016

Yellow Flowers with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello and guess what?  It's the last Saturday of September!  I really don't understand where the days go!  So I'm sharing a card for this weeks challenge at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog, which is a photo inspiration (please see blog for photo).
I'm CASE-ing the lovely Cely and featuring Bugaboo Stamps Flower Teapot to pop up when you open the card.
Trying to show a little dimension - these cards are hard to photograph!
And the outside I left as simple as possible, going along with Cely's card of CAS and flowers in the upper left.  This hopefully has already reached it's destination.  So I got a little out of my comfort zone, but really enjoyed putting this together.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!

I'm sharing my card with the following: Crafting With Friends: Anything GoesDaring Cardmakers: Inspired by Another (Cely), Crafty Girls Creations: Anything Goes, and Through the Craft Room Door: Always Anything Goes.

9 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

I have to pin this amazing card...great use of dimension and that blue and yellow paper is just striking!!! Love it! ♥ Sue Kment

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Yes, the paper helped seal the deal. The flowers says it all so no need to add anything. I didn't it go by quickly once in your head. But I'm a little concern, I don't think it has reached its destination....nothing in my mailbox! Haha

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ps...thanks for the shout out...makes me feel like I'm not ALWAYS spinning my wheels...haha. Some cards are a complete bust...haha

*Vicki* said...

This card would certainly make someone who isn't feeling well bring a smile to their face!! Gorgeous happy colors and fabulous coloring on that image!! Really love your card design too!! HUGS

Dawn said...

Beautiful, bright and colourful. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. X

Miri said...

Your card is great! What a nice inspiration. Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers.

Glenda Atkins said...

Love this card and the wonderful fold, the Bugaboo image is so bright and happy looking it make one smile. Great job Lola!
hugs
Glenda

Lisa Lara said...

Are you kidding me? This is so beautiful Lola. I love love the pop up flowers.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I owe you a letter to catch up on life and find out about the girls.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin