Thursday, January 11, 2018

Paper Pups Birthday Card

Hello and happy new year!  I can't get over how fast 2017 went by and we are now almost mid January!  I'm currently planning for Little Bit's 6th birthday next month.  Nothing big this year, but it still has to be special.  So, I'm making a few more birthday cards than usual, and the first post of the year is:


I dusted off my Cricut and pulled out an old cart: Paper Pups.  My personal goal is to use my Cricut at least once a month.  And I have the usual personal challenge, to make one or two Christmas cards a month, that I failed at last year and ended up being short cards in 2017.  So we will see how it goes!

Thank you for stopping by to take a look.

My card meets the following challenges: PDE Linky Party: Anything Goes, Cardz TV: Anything Goes, and Dragonfly Journeys: Hooray for Birthdays.

8 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

Pia S said...

This is SO cute and fun!

Granmargaret said...

Cute card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy. Hope to see you again next time.

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Lola. Love the colors and die cut pup!

Sue from Oregon said...

This little polka dot puppy sure made me smile!!!

Jackie C said...

I absolutely love this, it's so striking! I am so happy that you shared with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges! Please come back again and good luck, hugs Jackie Dt xxxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Good luck with your goal of 2 Christmas cards a month.. I cannot even manage one, but it is a noble quest! :0) Cute, cute card Lola!
hugs
Glenda

Jeannie said...

Hi Lola! Such a sweet little puppy and happy colors. Love the googly eyes of course too. Thanks so much for joining my blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin