Saturday, January 20, 2018

Pastel Birthday Puppies Card

Hello and happy weekend!  This weekend, I have plans to continue cleaning.  I have grand plans this year to destash and organize.  I have no difficulties letting go of things, but finding time to do so is difficult.  Especially with two energetic girls and an elderly father to care for.  But they come first and the house can wait - but I can still have my grand plans!

So this week at Catch the Bug, the challenge is Bingo (see link for Bingo board to play along)!

My adorable image is Bugaboo Stamps Birthday Puppies and my Bingo consists of Diecut/Players Choice/Dots and Stripes.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Itty Bitty Banners.  Added a touch of glaze and called it done.  I actually think this came out quite cute!  Ever have creations you love and some you just want to pretend never happened?  Well, this one is a keeper!

So play along with Catch the Bug's Bingo this week if you have a chance and have a great weekend.

This meets the following challenges: Crafting With Friends: Anything Goes, Crafting With an Attitude: Anything Goes, Cute Card Thursday: Something Fun, and Crafty Creations: Anything Goes.

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lola, this is adorable. Love your coloring and the papers.

aussie aNNie said...

An adorable post of these gorgeous pups.xx [aNNie]

Lisa Lara said...

Oh I love these puppies! Your soft designer paper makes them pop even more Lola!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin