Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Silhouette Cat All Occasion Card

Hello and hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Ours was busy, but in a good way, with lots of visits with family, and of course crafting.  My oldest likes to decorate her school supplies, and her skills are improving!  I really am a proud mama.

Well, today is Tuesday and that means a new release at Bugaboo Stamps:

This silhouette cat originally comes in black, but it's actually quite easy to change the color - and I wanted mine to match the pretty green in the papers.

I want to show a side view in hopes that you can actually see there are several layers - that is of course difficult to see with black on black.  The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin kit.  I'm really into sequins but I've been enjoying these little gems lately - I just don't like the way they go through the mail.

That's my share for today.  I hope you have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Love your green cat which matches wonderfully with the paper.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin