Saturday, October 29, 2011

Boo Fun

Hello and happy Weekend! Got lots of Halloween plans? We have a few events to keep Bean busy and bouncing off walls from sugar overload!

Today at Catch the Bug, the new challenge is:
Photo Inspiration


I'm not really good with "inspiration" challenges, but I gave it my best shot. This is Bean's Halloween card:

I was "inspired" by the colors and the ghost. I used Chubby Ghost - Spiders and the "Boo" is cut from the Mickey Font Cricut cart at 1".

So hope you are able to join us this week! I also hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by.

This meets the following challenges:

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Boo! Right back at ya...Love this!

sgc said...

Bean should love it--I do!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Awww - Lola, that's so cute!!!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am sure Bean is going to be having a blast with the events you have planned for her.. you are such a great mom... AND you did GREAT with your inspiration challenge .

Catherine said...

I love your card Lola ! Great layout and I love the image too ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Jingle said...

HA! Your card is absolutely adorable! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

It is a 13 x28 " piece of board. dh painted it black for me. And so many many different fonts: printing 101, base camp, birthday bash, nate's ABCs, opposites attract, and plain schoolhouse. i wish I could take the credit for it but I scraplifted. Thanks for always stopping by my blog Lola...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin