Saturday, October 1, 2011

Winter Turtle

Happy October!!
Over at Catch the Bug, the new challenge this week is:

ANYTHING GOES

So why not Christmas in Autumn? I'm using the super duper cute Turtle - Winter :


Now come on! Isn't he adorable?! The sentiment is Stampin' Up's Short & Sweet and the layout is Splitcoaststampers SC333.


And how about all that glossy goodness? I guess I just really like this guy and can't wait to send it out this Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so so cute Lola ! Love the layout and the DP ! Cute image too ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Jenn Borjeson said...

Absolutely adorable, Lola! :)

Cheryl First said...

I know it's Anything Goes this week, but I'd like to "pass" on the cold that's hit! lol! This little turtle is so adorable! :0)

Tracey said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Lola, I love the bright colours :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

He is super super cute... I love the glossy accents on him and how bright the colors are... Cute cute cute...someone is going to love him...

Tina said...

lovely colors and papers...the turtle image is so cute

Tina

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin