Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Moo-chas Gracias

Hello and happy Hump Day!

So, my big brother Matt was nice enough to fix our Jeep - he's ASE Master Certified (I like bragging about his mechanical abilities!). It was a big job and he works for chocolate chip cookies...well, at least that's what I pay him :)

So here's a thank you card going out in the mail just for him along with a gift card to his fave place, Olive Garden. The sassy cow is Cow Cow from Just Some Lines, the DP is from MyGrafico, and the fab layout is Eat Sleep Stamp.

Get it? MOO-chas Gracias! LOL! Once again, I make myself giggle.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I really appreciate your visit and have a wonderful day!

This will also be entered in the following challenges:

10 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You made me giggle too... Super cute and I know he will appreciate the card and gift card to Olive Garden.. I love the Olive Garden...
AND I would be bragging too if my brother was an ASE... hugs from ukiah

Shannon White said...

Miss Lola! this is soo Darned Cute! I know its sure to put a smile on your Brothers' face! sure put one on mine.. Just Super Adorable!8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Marlene said...

LOL! Made me giggle! :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

Lola, he is so darn cute! Love it. :)

MiamiKel said...

How absolutely adorable!!! This is just too cute!

Chelsea said...

What a fun card with a great sentiment!

Susie Little said...

Fantastic sentiment! Thank you for playing at Crafty Card Makers! xx

Deena said...

LOVE this card!!! it is fabulous...and so cute...

Crystal said...

This is so adorable & I love the fabulous sentiment! Mmmm I'd work for chocolate chip cookies too. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS Challenge Blog :)

Jehanne's doodles said...

Oh this is great! It made me laugh. Love just love how you have coloured it!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin