Thursday, October 6, 2011

Party Animal

Hello and hope you are having a lovely Thursday. This week, Bugaboo Stamps is sponsoring the challenge over at For Your Inspiration.

What can I say? I found this to be a REAL challenge. I showed the "photo inspiration" to my husband. Then I showed him my party animal. He said "oh...you made a multi-colored monster." I tried to point out that I used the same colors that were in the photo to color up my little Birthday Monster.

He said "oh! I get it now." But I don't think he really did. Oh well, I tried. I used George Cricut Cart for the tag, and added a little sewing. Oh! And he's turning 40 this month, so this little guy will be attached to a nice big ol' cowboy hat he's been wanting!

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh Lola your colouring of the little monster is fantastic ! Love your tag, the stitching is a great idea ! Hugs and love from Catherine

KER said...

he's so cute...how could you call him a monster?...lol...i lve the google eye and the coloring

Sandy from Ukiah said...

LOL.. I get the same reaction from my dh when I show him things.. After I tried to explain what I am doing he finally just says, "oh I see", and you can tell he doesn't see at all. You did a fantastic job coloring him... and the stitching adds the perfect touch. I am going to try to make a tag using that accordion fold I have seen.. (if I can ever stay home long enough to do one).. hoping today to get some much needed house work done.. I haven't even had time to work on my project 365 lately... Have a WONDERFUL Thursday... hugs from ukiah

Sara Mac said...

This is so cute Lola! That photo has so many directions you can go. I love that you went with the colors. Such an adorable tag.

StephC said...

What an adorable card! I love the image! So glad to have you joining us this challenge!

cardmaking bird said...

Lola - what a gorgeous tag!! Your 'rainbow' colouring is fantastic!!! Hugs, Marie xx

Becky G said...

Oh my word, Lola! This is so stinkin cute! Love the tie dyed monster!

:-) Becky

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin