Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Brujas

Hello and happy Tuesday! Today I'd like to share with you my Halloween card to my Mom.

I'm using the clever Witches Tea as a sort of "like mother, like daughter" feel to my card.

Here's a close up. The inside reads: From One Bruja to Another...Happy Halloween. FYI, Bruja = witch. And believe it or not, when you get us laughing, we really do sound just like brujas!

Thank you for stopping by today and a reminder that the current challenge at Just Some Lines Blog is: Reminds Me of a Song!

This will be entered in the following challenges:

6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Lola.. she is going to love it. You are so amazing with that sewing machine and your coloring is AWESOME. Hope you are having a WONDERFUL week.

Marlene said...

Oh my gosh - this is ADORABLE! I love this! Haven't seen this image before. Too cute.

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

Oh this is gorgeous!! You mum will love it. The story behind the stamp was that I was sitting behind two ladies at a school speech day and of course not paying much attention to the stage :)

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulous job on your card!! Mom will love it!

Thanks for joining in on the fun at Come and Get It Challenges!

Shell~Alaska♥

Cheryl First said...

This is such a great image! I had not heard of this stamp line, so glad I stopped by today! :0)

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Fabulous job using our Color Challenge Lola, also love the stitching you did on it, just enhances the card. Thanks for playing at Come and Get it this week.
Cindy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin