Friday, September 28, 2012

Bugaboo Freebie Candy Cane Gingerbread

Hello all and Happy Friday!  Today I'd like to share this weeks FREEBIE FRIDAY from Bugaboo Stamps!!  Here she is:
My little tag was super easy to assemble and I think it will make a nice addition to a Christmas gift this year.
The paper is from Pink Petticoat, I put the sentiment on top using different fonts, colored up my Gingerbread Girl and popped her up, and added a bow.  So make sure to snatch her up while you can!!

My tag meets the following challenges:

9 comments:

Meighan Wheller said...

Lola this is a great little tag. Love the colours you have used and the image is very cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly this week. Regards Meighan

Meighan Wheller said...

Lola this is a great little tag. Love the colours you have used and the image is very cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly this week. Regards Meighan

Judy McKay said...

What a cute Christmas tag. I love the image - it will be beautiful on anyone's Christmas gift. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

Shannon White said...

Aww, what a Darling Christmas Tag Lola! I sure hope I get a chance to make some up as Sweet as this one is! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So very creative you are Lola.. you are so good at bringing everything together.. very very nice.

Anne-Marie said...

Really lovely card, it makes you all warm inside to see Christmas cards.

Thanks for joining us at Stamp 'n' Doodle this week.

Anne-Marie x x

Catherine said...

This is such a cute tag Lola ! What a sweet image ! And I do love the bow and the paper ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

debby4000 said...

Oh what a cute tag.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Tip Top said...

Such a great tag! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin