Monday, September 17, 2012

Halloween Skelekinz Treat Bags

Hello all!  Hope you had a great weekend.  I know we're still a month away from Halloween, but this is turning out to be one of Bean's favorite holidays!  So I'm doing my best to celebrate along with her.
 
Today is ABC (Anything But a Card) day at Catch the Bug, and I'm sharing the treat bags I put together for Bean's teachers.  I used the Halloween Skelekinz Topper, and just for perspective, the top measures approximately 2 inches by 4.25 inches.  I think it's a good size for a small chocolate treat.
Here is a close up.  I fussy cut and did a couple layers.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes (used two different stamps that I thought fit the occasion).  Hopefully they will like it!

I will be linking this up with Tatertots & Jello, Flamingo Toes, Skip to My Lou, and Inspire Me Fridays.  

4 comments:

Catherine said...

This is too cool Lola ! Love the images ! What a great idea ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well you are doing a FABULOUS job celebrating with Bean.. This is so adorable, love how you layered the cuts. i think they are the perfect size. (love the little bling in the girls hair - super cute) You may just have gotten yourself in trouble, the teachers are going to LOVE these and know where to go when they need something AWESOME made for the class room..

Shannon White said...

Too Darned CUTE Lola! Love your treat bag topper! so Adorable! I just love halloween projects and cards and such too! So you know I am loving this one for sure! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Whooooa, I missed this...LOVE it!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin