Friday, September 14, 2012

Candy Corn Mummy Bugaboo Freebie

Hello all and Happy Friday!  And of course, every Friday, Bugaboo offers up a FREEBIE.  This week it's Mummy with CandyCorn.
Yummm, Candy Corn.  At our Target, they sell Caramel candy corn, so they are candy corns that taste like caramel and have different colors but are still made by Brachs.  When those come out, I really get in the Fall mood!
The "BoO" uses a Cuttlebug die from way back.  The colors are more Fall than Halloween, but sometimes I get tired of the traditional orange, purple, green.  So don't forget to pick up your freebie and as always, I appreciate your visit!!

This meets the following challenges:

12 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh I do love your card Lola ! What a cute image ! Love the papers and the layout too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well i have never heard of Caramel candy corn, i feel like i am missing out.. And who wouldn't love this ADORABLE card, it definitely brought a smile to my face. ( i don't see any sewing on this one.. but it is still a very very cute card)
I wanted to tell you how much i love to read the comments you leave on my blog.. you are so sweet.
i love to go blog hopping BUT there are a few blogs that have become very special to me and your's is at the top of my list. You are a very talented young lady...
(and you are always in my prayers).. hugs from ukiah

Anonymous said...

Hi Lola!! I really love your card! The i,age made me smile and the Layout is fab!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at CCCB :-)

Shannon White said...

Too CUTE Lola!! 8-) Love your Great shading on the candy corn and what a Super layout too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Anne Temple said...

This is really cute! Love your design and the BoO is adorable. So glad you joined us for the Monster Mash challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps' Digi Makeover Challenge this week.

Ros Crawford said...

Such a fun card ... thanks so much for sharing it with us at CCCB

Unknown said...

Love this. So darn cute. So happy you played along with us over at CCCB!

Evil Edna said...

so cool and fresh, love the colours. thank you for sharing at TIOT.EE

zandra said...

Spooktacular! thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

Emily Lauritzen said...

Very cute card! So glad you joined us at Paper Makeup!
<3 Emily L.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun image and such pretty details, great card! Thanks for joining us this week at CCCB!

Lisa Lara said...

I'm so glad I saw your card. So cute. I just went and snagged up this cutie!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin