Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

Hello all and Happy Wednesday!!  Thank God it's hump-day.  It seems like the week just started, but I'm already running low on time to accomplish what needs to be done!

I've been wanting to use a Doodle Pantry image for a while now, and have finally gotten around to using one of their gorgeous pre-colored images.
There was something about this FREEBIE fish that hooked me.  Get it?  Hooked me?  Anyway...I'm still waking up, so my humor isn't the most humorous.  There are plenty of DP images that are not already colored, but I've been wanting to use this guy for a while.
I opened a text box in Word, added color along with "shading," then placed my fish on top.  My scallops are actually just 1" circles, and I finally got around to using my trusty sewing machine again.  So this was a purely for fun card!

Hope you are having a great week and thank you for stopping by.

This meets the following challenges:

13 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well Lola, i don't feel like i ever have to stop by and visit your blog, i LOVE to pop over and read about what you are up too.. and this is darling. I don't know how many times i have said this BUT i so need to get out my sewing machine, i think about it every time i see you have sewed on your cards.. such a nice touch. AND don't ever feel pressured to stop by my blog, (i always love to see you have) but i know you are a busy mom.. and understand.

Glenda Atkins said...

Lola your card is wonderful, love the back ground you gave him, he looks delighted to be there! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #27.

Shannon White said...

Soo Cute Lola! Love your Sweet fishy! and the dp's are just perfect! So Cheery and Fun! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is an adorable creation. Love the colors and background papers you paired with the image. Thanks for joining this month's Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge!

Catherine said...

This is so so sweet Lola ! I love the image - so cute - and your beautiful papers. I always admire your stitching Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Donna said...

This is such a fun card! I love your choice of colors and designer paper. Thanks for joining us for the September Doodle Pantry challenge!

Lionelsa said...

Amazing card. Love the colors.
Thanks for joinign us at The Crazy Challenge!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Lola, I love the colours :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Ellen said...

Very cute card. Well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh Gosh....I love your little fishy Lola. As you know, I'm a HUGE lover of water and beach and fish...so this little cutie is "right up my ally". Just darlin' Yup.....it hooked me too!

Dawn Frost said...

I love your humour Lola and the little fishy hooked me too, lol! Great image and love your stitching! Thanks for joining us at DPDC#27.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Lola girl....you were a winner at Doodle Pantry....you need to go by a lottery ticket. Congratulations girl...if I had to lose I'm glad it was to you...haha

Познавате ме като "Точица", "щурчо", "Елфи", "КрасИва" или може би не ме познавате? said...

Lovely card!
Thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge #129 “Spots and/or stripes”
Hugs
Krassi

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin