Friday, September 7, 2012

Halloween Bugaboo Freebie

Hello all and Happy Friday!  And there's nothing like a Bugaboo Freebie to make things even more happy right?
Well, this week, Bugaboo is offering up this FREE Halloween image - which is great for me so I can get a jump start on my Halloween cards and goodies.  I know there is plenty of time still but I always have these grand plans and never accomplish a thing!

So here is my card.  Like the ticket?  I got it for free at SgtStamper - look under her freebies link.  So this is officially my first Halloween card.  Just a few more to go and hopefully I'll actually get them in the mail in a timely manner....oh yeah, I also tend to make cards and never get them mailed out.  I'm such a dork!

This meets the following challenges:
Thanks for visiting and don't forget your freebie!

11 comments:

Catherine said...

What a stunning card Lola ! I love the image and the colours ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Wow, this is awesome, love all the bright colors you used..and you coloring NEVER ceases to amaze me.. Have a wonderful week end

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the cute Halloween BOO card. Thanks for entering Perfect Sentiments Ch All Creatures Great & Small. You can also enter this at Speedy TV Mark's Finest Papers (MFP) Simple Salutations Ch#10 Animal that I host. I host the MFP Simple Salutations ch weekly on Wed. If you're not a member membership is free and please let them know I sent you.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Perfect Sentiments Sept Guest Designer

Tonya said...

This is so cute!! Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions. Good luck and I hope you join us again soon. :o)

Tonya

Spyder said...

Love the colours!
(Lyn)

Dilyana said...

This is such a cute Halloween card :-) I love it :-) Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions challenge and I'd love to see you again :-)

Dilyana

krcmasterpiece said...

I love purple, black & orange. Really pops. This is a great card -especially free images!

Thanks for playing @ the Perfect Sentiment.

Debi said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

Shannon White said...

LOVE our Spookily Adorable Card Lola!! 8-) Soo Darned SWEET!! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Tracey said...

Fabulous Halloween card Lola, I love the colours & the stitching (& it is so neat, mine is always all over the place lol)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

AJ Bodine said...

Oh that is a cutie, colored up so nicely. I wish I'd seen this in my feed earlier, love that image!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin