Friday, September 21, 2012

Winter Boy Bugaboo Freebie

Hello all and Happy Friday!  Yay, we made it!  Today I'm sharing this week's Bugaboo Stamps FREEBIE Friday!

Here he is in plenty of time for a jump start on Christmas Cards!
I created a text box in Word, inserted the Little Dots paper from Pink Petticoat, placed my AKV Winter Boy image on top (it remains white filled so I could color it), then placed a sentiment from Scrapnfonts.  Printed it all out, colored it in, and die cut.

I've been playing around with backgrounds lately and can see this becoming a new way of life for me!  LOL!
So enjoy your FREEBIE and have a most wonderful weekend.  My DH will be on a retreat (he's a board member for Bean's school/our church), so I'm going to be EXHAUSTED trying to keep up with Bean and Sprout.  Send a prayer my way!!!

This meets the following:

12 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so delightful Lola ! I love the clean layout, the kraft card and the little snowflakes ! Love the image too, so cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Jodie Mackrell said...

love this Lola! wonderful coloring!

Tracey said...

I love your wonderful Christmas card Lola & thanks for the heads up about the freebie :D
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Jay Gee said...

This little guy is adorable! Such a cute card and I love the little snowflakes you added at the bottom of the card. Thanks so much for joining us at Skipping Stones Designs :)

Shannon White said...

Just Darling Lola! Love this Sweet wintery scene! Nice touch with the snowflakes too! Just Darling! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Lisa Lara said...

So so cute Lola. Thank you for the heads up about this cute freebie. I love him. Your cards are so awesome Thank you for following my blog and I'm following you right back!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

i am liking your "new" way of life... Very very cute card.. i love the white on the kraft paper..
i am saying a little prayer for you .. i hope Bean and Spout didn't run you too ragged this week end. (if they did it will make you appreciate DH when he gets home).. lol..

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh My...another cutie....I'm not a cold weather person, but he's still as cute as can be! I like the brown kraft paper you chose and all the little snowflakes you added for fun too.

Glenda J said...

Super cute! Great colours and colouring. Thanks for playing along with the Skipping Stones sketch this week.

Scrappychick said...

Adorable card! Hope to see you again this week at SSD! Cyndi

Karen B. said...

He's adorable, and the panel looks great against the kraft. Thanks for playing at Skipping Stones Design!

Rochelle Sodipo said...

So cute! Great take on the sketch!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin