Thursday, January 14, 2010

Love You on a Cloud

I'm late! I meant to have this posted this morning but just got a connection now. Anyway, I want to share with you a super cute digistamp from AiFactory...actually, it's a new release. Also, there is a challenge over at AiF Challenges Blog to create something using lace and made for Valentines.

The DP happens to have lace already built in! But I thought to be fair, I'd throw in some real lace. I only had off white and couldn't stand how it looked, so I pulled out a red copic and got coloring. It was taking a little while to dry so I used my heat gun to speed it along. The image is AiF - isn't she adorable? The sentiment is computer generated, and the wonderful layout is MojoMonday.

I can't wait for the day when Bean looks through her keepsake box when she's older and realized how much I think of her daily.

Anyway, I hope you will head over to AiF to enter the challenge to win this digistamp for yourself.

6 comments:

Kerry said...

Super cute and sweet!!! Beautiful! :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh she is cute..

FibreJunky said...

Don't you just love that you can take a Copic and white anything and make it the colour you want? So versatile!
Love what you did with Ella. So pretty and sweet!!!

Erin Smetak said...

This is gorgeous!!!!!

Sara said...

How super cute!!!

de said...

Amazing! And what a sweet thought!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin