Friday, August 27, 2010

Miss Priss

Hello and Welcome to Friday with The Character Cafe! This weeks challenge is:

CRUMBLE/TEAR plus 2 OR MORE BUTTONS

So I've always had dogs...I'm a dog person. We got a cat around a year ago and it's taken me a while to get used to her. I treat her much like a dog, and she's gotten used to me...but she is especially attached to Bean. Sid is just so funny and always seems to have THIS look on her face:

I've come to accept that it's just her face. Anyway, I just HAD to make a few Miss Priss Christmas cards this year. I'm so disappointed that the chocolate and light pink just don't show up well. I seem to have a lot of trouble photographing anything pink. Oh well, just know that the paper colors are awesome!
Details: DP is Pink Petticoat (digipapers, and these photos don't due them justice), TCC image colored with copics, Worn Lipstick and Tea Dye Ranger Inks, buttons (vintage) and thread.

So tear up that paper and pop on some buttons to enter this weeks challenge!!

This card meets the following challenges:

13 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

The whole card is AWESOME.. love that look on her face.

Marlene said...

This is gorgeous - and that image is priceless!!!!

Agata said...

What a fun image! Lovely colors, too! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

Holly Young said...

Oh this is really cute! I think all cats kind of have that look - they certainly have the attitude!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This card is WONDERFUL Lola. I LOVE how you colored the image and GREAT paper choices:)

Deanette said...

Nice card Lola! Great work!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is funny, lol...and so darling!

Sara said...

Very very cute Lola!

Nana said...

That is just awesome. Love it! :)
Thank you for joining us at the "Crazy challenge"!
hugs Nana

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi, Lola! Just thought I would pop in and take a look around ;D It was great meeting you yesterday. I am loving your cards and will be back often to say "hi" and see what crafty things you're up to. Hugz, Cheryl

By the way, I'm a cat person and the expression on this guy's face is right on...lol! Love the image and your card!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

It's a fun image! for lots of things!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wow...I'm going back in time to old post but loving it. I'm a dog person but don't mind a good rub on the leg from a sweet cat.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Hummm...I went to the blog to find the cat image and nothing seems to be working. It was 4 years ago. Is there a new post or is the store defunct? :(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin