Thursday, December 23, 2010

Peace Earring Cards

Hello. Just about Christmas Eve. Tonight we will be enjoying a Cirque du Soleil show and hopefully a nice dinner. I hope you all have a great day planned as well. I know for some, it's still a work day, but a smile goes a LONG way! So smile!

I wanted to share one of the gifts I made for each of my nieces for Christmas. I used the Peace Trees and Tag Set from Designed2Delight, colored with Copics and Ranger Inks. I added glaze, glitter glue, and white pen. I glued my tag to some upcycled cardboard and punched holes with my Cropadile.

Here's a side view of how the holder can be displayed. My earrings are handmade and hopefully the girls will like them.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Merry Christmas Lola.. and they ear rings are sure to be a big hit.. they are so adorable..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin