Thursday, April 28, 2011

Candy Milk Carton

Hello all. Just a friendly reminder that you have one more day to enter the Card-Ideas challenge:
ABC -123

That means Anything But a Card with 1 Ribbon, 2 Patterned Papers, 3 Buttons

I used the Milk Carton Sizzix die through my Cuttlebug - I don't quite have the right "sandwich" so if you have it, please share! I cut the purple paper just as a band and sewed that in place. The ribbon I cut to look like grass for my Designed2Delight Stitched Bloom colored with copics.

Thank you for stopping by today and taking a peek at my ABC!

I forgot to mention - this held candy (thus my title: Candy Milk Carton) and was added to Bean's Easter Basket. She emptied it and asked me to put in a glittery rainbow. I'm glad she never asks me for the impossible :)

5 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Lola, this is GORGEOUS!

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

oh this is cute and every innovating!!!

Sandra DeFalco said...

Lola - I love this! I can envision 'malted milk balls' inside of this, yummy!
I have a printed out chart for the cuttlebug, it's a pdf that I found on Splitcoast stampers. I'll paste the link to the forum (the pdf is in the first post), but I don't know if it helps you. Here goes http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/lists-charts-f140/cuttlebug-sandwich-stacks-t214770.html

Sandy from Ukiah said...

LOL.. did you put a glittery rainbow in?? This is just too adorable. I love the colors, (purple is my favorite..) hope someone shares the right "sandwich" with you..

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Lola, I love that flower & the button centre finishes it off perfectly :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin