Thursday, June 9, 2011

O Christmas Tree

Hello and Happy Thursday. You know, in January I had good intentions to make a few Christmas cards a month. Well, so far I've only made one...well, two if you count this one:
I'm using a Dollar Delight from Designed2Delight called Christmas Tree. Super easy to color up - used Copics and Ranger for shading. The sentiment is Stampin' Up's Holiday Best.
Great and simple layout from Splitcoaststampers (SC50) - fairly CAS. I didn't want to add too much and kept it as flat as possible. I find these cards make it through the mail a lot easier.

So two Christmas cards down!! LOL!. Well, I guess you always have to start somewhere right? Thanks so much for stopping by today! I appreciate each and every visit.

6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You don't do anything 'simple'..this is adorable..

MiamiKel said...

How cute is this!!!!! Marvelous job! And you are one step further in your Christmas cards than I am, LOL! xoxo

Cheryl said...

Beautiful Christmas card! I love the clean design.



--Cheryl--

Tina said...

I love christmas cards..this is perfect

Tina

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Lola, thank you for your kind comments. Somethings work and somethings don't. It clicked in my head last night about 9 and I wanted to make the D2D deadline. positive comments keep me going .... haha Thanks again!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oops...PS Your blog background is one of my all time favs.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin