Saturday, August 13, 2011

Flower for You with Bugaboo

Hello and hope you are having a great Saturday. Today at Catch the Bug, the new challenge this week is:

DISTRESSED/SHABBY CHIC

I'm using one of my favorite Bugaboo characters, Deacon:


Using kraft, I went with a crisscross card. The DP is digi paper from MyGrafico with lots of Ranger Tea ink. The inside card is also kraft, using eyelets to secure the tab.


I HAD to include an upclose of this charmer. I put glaze on the skull eyes and leaves, shoes (I'm ALL for shiny shoes!), and heart.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a lovely weekend. You can enter this challenge and see the rest of the DT inspiration at Catch the Bug. Also, there is currently a sale going on at Bugaboo!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

love this!

Marlene said...

Oh wow...this is fabulous. Your coloring is spot on, too!

Wanted to pop over to say thank you for stopping by my blog, too!

Tammy said...

This is awesome Lola!! Fantastic coloring and I love that dp!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

ABSOLUTELY fabulous... love the paper and your coloring is just awesome... hugs

Amy said...

I just love Skelekinz!! Fabulous job. Love the colors.

MiamiKel said...

This is DARLING!!! And a sale? I'll have to check it out - I love me some Buggaboo! THanks for the head's up!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Lola, I just wanted to pop over and tell you about the wobbles.. I can't describe them, you put them on the back of something (like I put one on the back of Miss Tinkerbell) and she wobbles back and forth.. super fun.
http://www.actionwobble.com/ has a picture of them and I believe you can order them from this site. Have a super week end my friend. hugs

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

Oh this is super!! Love just love the envelope!!

Jodie Mackrell said...

wow Lola! i love this! it is beautiful! great job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin