Saturday, September 10, 2011

Punch It

Hello and Happy Saturday! The State Fair started yesterday so hopefully we'll get a chance to go this weekend. I LOVE the food! Nothing like corn, cotton candy, turkey drumsticks, and funnel cakes from the Fair!!
Also today, a new challenge has been set at Catch the Bug:
Feeling Punchy?

That means use your punches and dies. Wow, I was stumped mainly because I only own maybe 3 punches and didn't even think about my border punches at all! Oh well, I gave it my best shot with my round punch LOL!

I'm using Ava Heart colored in Copics and added glaze. Like I said, I was clueless. So I punched some circles and sewed them along the side. I know...not the most creative, but I actually like it a bit.

Ava and Deacon are some of my faves at Bugaboo Stamps. They're just so Emo.

I hope you get a chance to play along this week with your punches and dies. And I also hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thanks so much for visiting!

7 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm wanting to use different color combos and I must say I have never thought of your combo and totally love love it!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I've been going through your posts and you certainly have an array of beautiful DPs.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Who are you trying to fool... not creative. I think you are VERY CREATIVE, and always enjoy seeing what you have created... I know Bean is going to love it when you start her scrapbook...:-)
hugs from ukiah

Marlene said...

Adorable card, Lola! Your coloring skills are excellent.

Fair! Fair food! YEAH!!! I was going to attend another fair (about two hours away) just for the junk food...but I skipped out, deciding it would probably rain the whole time I was there. (That would bum me out. No one likes soggy fair food.)

Tina said...

i just love me some bugaboo...very cute card and lovely colors

Tina

Jenn Borjeson said...

Lola, it's just adorable!!!! Love the glaze!

Shannon White said...

Awww, Miss Lola, this is soo Darned Cute! 8-) Love your Sweet little Angel image and your fun glittery circles! What a great touch with the gloss! This is just a Darling card!

Hugs
Shannon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin