Sunday, October 16, 2011

Gus Maze Book

Hello and Happy Sunday! Today we are having a birthday party for my husband who is turning 40 this month! Crazy huh?!

Also, this week Bugaboo Stamps is sponsoring the challenge over at Stamptacular:
TRY SOMETHING NEW

My something "new" is this maze book. I saw this wonderful idea over Catherine's Blog and I encourage you to pay her a visit - she is extremely talented!

So this isn't yet filled with tags, pictures, etc, but it will be going to my husband for his birthday. I tried to make it as masculine as possible! And of course, Gus Birthday is the PERFECT stamp for this occasion.

Side view.

Inside, you can put pictures, and tags. I hope to fill this with "advice" on getting older as well as memories from his parents and siblings. Just something to ponder and hopefully to bring back some good times from his youth.

Thank you for joining me today and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

He will love this.. and you are getting closer to scrapbooking... lol.. hugs from ukiah

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin