Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bugaboo Baby Bundle


Hello all and Happy Wednesday.  Today I'm sharing a card using Baby Bundle MoonBugaboo is sponsoring this weeks Creatalicious challenge:

FANTASY OR BABY THEME
The layout is Splitcoaststampers SC283, and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Petite Pairs.  Yes, it's crooked.  Yes, it bothers me.  I really don't know what happened.  I'm usually very careful about alignment and even use my Stampa-ma-jig!  Oh well...can't win them all huh?
I know no one who is expecting, but when I got pregnant with Sprout, I started collecting baby stamps and papers.  Yeah, the plan is to one day scrap my memories of my babies, but I just can't seem to get my act together.  Maybe I'll have time when they leave for college!!

This meets the following challenges:

12 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh Lola this is so sweet ! I love the cute image and your papers are superb ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Lol I hope you get started scrapping their books before they get out of college. I should talk, I still have everyone's books to make.. BUT I have an excuse, I only started about 4 years (maybe 5) years ago... I do have all of Alex's high school done and Brent's senior trip to Washingon. But haven't done their baby books yet.. Thst's coming when I get Project 365 done..
I am now a CTMH consultant if you ever need anything.. Yes, I am pushing it.. Lol.
Stay cool my friend

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I got so carried away talking I forgot to say I say how precious your card is...I have one of those stamp a gig and have never used it (one of those "I have to have that" things.

Vicki Romaine said...

Anadorable card. Thanks for sharing at Just Some Lines.

Faye said...

Gorgeous card and colours Lola. I Spotted this on MIM..Faye

Choccy said...

Such a sweet card. I think the offset sentiment looks fine :O)
Thanks for sharing your creation with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Anything Goes' challenge. Hope to see you back next week

Choccy x

April said...

Sweet card! Who doesn't love a baby {image}???

Love the colors and those DP's are fantastic!

Lisa Minckler said...

VERY sweet card indeed! I love what you've done with this image and the bg papers really look fantastic together. :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Happy Crafting...
Lisa xx

Unknown said...

This is so cute Lola what a fab card well done Hugs Elaine

Chris said...

How cute is this, Lola! I love it! The image is precious! Thank you so much for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

Chris

marion said...

Such a cute card, thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch, hugs, Marion

Crafting Vicky said...

that DP is totally amazing for this fabulous digi. Really love the coloring of that fabulous digi.

Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin