Monday, March 25, 2013

Graduation and Spring

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello all and Happy Monday.  Got two shares today.  First is a new release from Kenny K for the Anything Goes challenge this week.

I went simple with black and white.  There are 2 great sponsors for this - so make sure to enter!

******Next******
My second share is an ATC.  I was terribly sick this weekend (thanks to Beanie).  I asked for death, but God said no.  I asked to be put out of my misery, but my DH just rubbed my back.  I asked for an ambulance, but it never came.
When all was said and done, my body felt like it was hit by a train.  I could barely move, so I decided to make something small.  This is for this week's Wicked Wednesday's Spring challenge.  Tried to show the dimension, but oh well.  And the lovely image is from Designed2Delight.

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Bless your heart! Amazing creations in spite of being ill - wonderful! Love the bright vibrant colors of the 2nd and the humor of the 1st - my oldest dd is graduating this year (have mercy) :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

Awww - so sorry you were so sick! Your ATC is darling - thank you so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

Catherine said...

Oh Lola I love your two cards ! Great sentiment on the second one and your colouring is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Two very different cool cards. I love the dimension in the first one and I love the op art colors and effects in the second. I'm in a rut or sketches and colors...thanks for the inspiration. PS Yup....had a birthday March 7...Cheryl and I went to a Joann's and stop for a Starbucks coffee and danish....she saved me that day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin