Monday, June 24, 2013

Turtle Love from Designed2Delight

Hello and Happy Monday!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend!  Ours was SO busy, but got a chance to visit with family, get some shopping done...oops, forgot about the house - yup, it's a disaster.  Oh well.
Today I'm sharing a card using the June Free Stamp of the Month from Designed2Delight.  I admit, I had a few problems with this one.  The turtles and clam are popped up, and the cloud DP is from Pink Petticoat.
I LOVE this little pair.  Reminds me of Crush and Squirt from Finding Nemo.  I have seen that movie a bazillion times (Bean HAD to watch that every night when she was little little).  You still have time to enter the challenge - and you'll get a free stamp for next months challenge!

This meets the following challenges:

7 comments:

Chrisboldo said...

Hi Lola,
Love this card, it is so Summery, if that's a word.... Nicely done.

Hugs
Chris B
http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm not understanding your problem here, but totally love it. You know I'm a beach babe so I love love love it! Bummer...didn't play or know about the challenge. I'll need to pay closer attention when they start again and start with a freebie.

Imke said...

This is absolutely darling. Love the DP and your coloring.

Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Saw your card over at DI and had to come check it out close up. Wonderful job and fabulous colouring!

Lisa D.

Anonymous said...

great card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week , good luck with the challenge Tracy x

Jasmine said...

An adorable, summertime card. Love those turtles (my son loves Finding Nemo too). Wonderful coloring and I like how you added dimension by popping the images up. Thanks so much for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love thus fun summer card!!

Thanks for joining us at Di's Digis last week! Hope you'll join us for our new challenge that just started today!

Hugs, Kelly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin