Thursday, January 23, 2014

Birthday Fishes with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello all and Happy Thursday.  The birthday celebration continues at Catch the Bug with today's challenge:  Just Kidding Around (birthday project for kids).  I'm featuring Make it Snappy - Birthday Fishes:
This is Sprout's birthday card.  Two balloons - since she will be two next month!  Like Bean, I keep her cards for her to read when she's 18.  I went super silly with hers since she makes me laugh so much.  The balloons are George and the numbers are Mickey Font.
This is the one I loving refer to as Monster.  She is more than a handful and the Lord knew what he was doing when he blessed me with her as a second child - if she were the first, she would be the only!!  Anyway, thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Sprout is the cutest and her card is adorable with the fun birthday fishes on it. Love the addition of the balloons, and bright color.! You definitely rocked this one!

Cheryl First said...

Hahaha! Love that cutie-pie in the mask photo! Adorable! I like that image you used, and every time I think to ink it, I just can't seem to get the colors right! Grrr....maybe someday! In the meantime, I'll just look at yours! :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Hahahaha...so cute! I love the happy , colorful card. You know how I love fish and water. The mask is so cute on Sprout.

Catherine said...

Such a cool card Lola ! Love the sentiment and the stitching ! You are so blessed to have two wonderful children ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Glenda Atkins said...

Too cute, love the Bugaboo image and your bright happy colours! A great fun BDay card!
hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin