Thursday, February 27, 2014

Mother's Day Ewe and Sprout is Two

Hello all and Happy Thursday!  Today at Catch the Bug is Oldie But Goodie day where we feature older but still much loved stamps.  I'm sharing a card made for the best mom in the world: Mine!
My image is Happy Mother's Day to Ewe from Bugaboo Stamps.  I love the Ewe collection.  I kept it simple, and used the sentiment that came with the stamp.
Here's a side view just to sport the circle coming off the card a bit.

Speaking of Moms, my Sprout has made it to year TWO!  This child has made me cry, made me want to try illegal drugs, has taken us to the emergency room, has made her sister bleed....but I wouldn't trade her for the world (that's what I say now anyway!).
I used the freezer paper technique for her shirt.  I used Cricut Cart Mickey Font at 6 inches for the number.  So happy birthday to my Baby!  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Thursday!

5 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Happy Birthday to Sprout! Wow, time sure flies when we're blogging~ lol~
Cute, cute card, Lola! Mom will love it, I'm sure!

Debbie said...

Your card is adorable!! I've got that image and can't wait to use it!

Happy birthday to your little sprout!! She's a cutie!

Catherine said...

Your Mum will love her card Lola : totally adorable ! Happy birthday Sprout ! She is so cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Desire Fourie said...

Such a cute card. Love the little sheep and the design paper. Your bambino is just as cute xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Glenda Atkins said...

Awww so cute (both your little girl and Bugaboo card)!! Love your colouring on the lamb, I sometimes find large areas are hard to do with flesh type colours!
Hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin