Saturday, March 15, 2014

Ava Balloons with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello all and hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring Ava Balloons for my birthday card I made for my big brother.  I'm using this weeks Catch the Bug Challenge:
I'm going with Bugaboo Image/green/texture
His birthday isn't until next month, but I'm trying to keep a month ahead and actually get cards in the mail this year!  That really is hard to do for me!!  The sentiment is Stampin' Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

Cheryl First said...

These colors are fabulous! Love the coloring!
p.s. I still haven't made it to the store to look for those Pony Beads! lol! Maybe later tonight, or tomorrow (I hope!). :)

Catherine said...

WOW ! Love the colours on your card Lola ! And the layout too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Lola, I love the colours :o)
xx

*Vicki* said...

AW!! This card is adorable!! LOVE the colors and fun plaid background! :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Great layout and love the background papers. The image is wonderfully coloured. A bright and happy card!
hugs
Glenda

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, the colors and fab coloring really shine on this one. You have really done of wonderful job coordinating all the elements on this beauty.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin