Saturday, July 19, 2014

Balloon Penguin with Doodle Pantry

Hello all and Happy Saturday.  Today I'm sharing Beanie's Christmas card using Doodle Pantry's Winter Birthday.  Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the current challenge at Send a Smile for Kids : Christmas in July.
I  pulled out some old number stamps and a tab punch I've never used.  I like including the year on my cards for my girls, so when they finally get these all handed to them, they will know just how crazy mama was at that point in life!  Anyway, the sentiment is Stampin' Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes and just a reminder that the current challenge at Doodle Pantry is Make it Christmas or Make a Splash!

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a refreshing design for Christmas and so fun as well. Love the sewing around the edges.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Fabulous fabulous fabulous. How do you do CAS and it yell fun and darling and precious. The tab was so different and unexpected and made the card even more fun. Dog gone...I just can't pull this off!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

PS....love that sky background paper. Where is it from?

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful! Love the bold fun colors! ♥

Lisa Lara said...

Adorable Lola.

Dawn Frost said...

What a cute Christmas card, I love the cloud background. Great colouring and layout!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin