Friday, December 19, 2014

All is Calm Gift Card Holder

Hello all and Happy Friday.  Today I'm sharing a card I made with one of those gift card centers featuring Doodle Pantry's All is Calm:
I made a few of these for the librarians - Sprout calls them her teachers, and they deserve that title because she goes weekly to story time and arts and crafts.  We really do have great libraries and librarians.  Since I needed four of these, I went with a really simple layout.
It's hard to see the insert, but I really like the way these open up so the card pops right up.  I think it's much more fun than just putting the card inside.  So that's it for today.  I hope to be back soon to regular posting!  This meets the following challenges: Crafts Galore Encore: Anything goes, Divas by Design: Anything goes, Little Red Wagon: Christmas, and The Paper Shelter: Anything Goes.

9 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Wow this is gorgeous Lola. I love your layout, papers. This is just so striking gf.

Sue from Oregon said...

This is such a great print and a great way to show it off!!!

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous Lola ! They will love them ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carolyn Wolff said...

Awesome. Love the machine stitching. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

*Vicki* said...

WOW! This is really gorgeous!! I love your design and how you've made this a gift card holder!! ;) Wishing you a Merry Christmas! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Lola, this is so cute! Love the sewing and those sequins! Great idea to make this into a gift card holder.
Hugs, Sarah T

Desire Fourie said...

Beautifully festive and a lovely way to gift a gift card.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Gorgeous!I love pailettes and choice of papers!Beautiful layout!
Thanks for playing at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge and good luck.
Ileanaxx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us in the very last challenge of Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin