Saturday, December 12, 2015

Penguin Parade with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello all and happy Saturday!  Well, Christmas is just around the corner, so I'm sharing one last card for the year!  The current challenge at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog is: Penguin Parade
I love this challenge because I happen to love penguins!  I'm featuring Poppi Christmas Snowballs from Bugaboo Stamps.  Again, nice and flat for easier mailing.  Short post today - I do wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe holiday!  Thank you so much for visiting!!

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Fabulous coloring of this cutie, Lola!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely adorable!! Awesome coloring! New follower.
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

MiamiKel said...

I love your coloring, Lola! As always :) And this one is a cutie! I think I may even have a penguin image - will be looking for sure! Love the card design and paper choice ♥

Anonymous said...

This is fab Lola! Love this beautifully coloured image and the fun papers. The stitching looks great too! Wishing you a very happy Christmas and a wonderful new year! :-)

Catherine said...

WOW ! This is SO adorable Lola ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Perfect little card and the papers are so cleve since the theme is snowballs. Made me giggle this early 5 am morning. I hope to see a little snow on Wednesday when I fly to Denver. Can't work in craft room yet, but your post keep me going. I'll write.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin